i woke up this morning not particularly looking forward to the day ahead of me.
during my morning ritual of coffee/facebook/email/blogs before the kids got up, i read a friend's (cheesy) facebook status which proudly exclaimed that she woke up with an "attitude of gratitude". while normally this would make me roll my eyes, especially that early in the morning, today i was a bit jealous of her positivity. so i decided to be grateful.
here's what i came up with:
1) i am grateful for chrissie hynde's voice on the radio.
2) i am grateful for my lunch from maple & motor.
3) i am grateful for the gift card for a mani/pedi that i redeemed today.
4) i am grateful for perhaps the most aggressive massage chair ever. it hurt so good.
5) i am grateful for the sweet little lady who scrubbed my
disgusting pitiful feet. bless her heart.
and of course i am grateful for the boys. always and forever.
i am officially ready to tackle tomorrow.
what are you grateful for?