12.15.2011

greatest hits

in the midst of a week bookended with an ear infection and croup, there have been some shining moments.  as crazy and busy as this time of the year is for me us, it is still my favorite.

1) every year right before christmas, the women in my family dress up and stuff our faces at the christmas buffet at neiman marcus downtown.  the decor is beautiful, the food is delicious, and the company ain't so bad either.  it's one of my favorite days of the year.










 2) marcy hosted her first annual (hint, hint marcy) cookie decorating party for our kiddos.  she went all out.



 looking forward to celebrating my dad's birthday, a baby shower, and our annual girls christmas party.

how was your week?  what are you looking forward to?

until next time,
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment