while our living situation is currently upside-down, we are trying to keep things as normal as possible for the boys. even though we are living in only three rooms of our house, tball, birthday parties, mothers day out and trips to the mall continue as though we were living in the whole darn thing.
here is a peek:
1) last tball game of the season. ben got a chocolate ice cream cone AND a trophy. double score.
2) our favorite blond bombshell turned three. the boys celebrated by running themselves silly through water that shoots up from the ground. our giant baby boy had a blast, as you can see.
3) breakfast and morning cartoons per usual. except now our table is in the living room and capes are worn to ward off evil.
4) fourth of july spent eating donuts with bacon on them (chris), hanging out in our underwear (crosby), and swimming (all of us).
5) a rare friday morning alone, spent getting the deal of the century on the most beautiful mirror for our entry hall. it looks like this:
followed by a lap around northpark with the kids.
looking forward to: date night (woot!) and anna's birthday.
how was your week? what are you looking forward to?
until next time,