4.09.2011

hormonal hair lust


why is it that i want to get this haircut each time i am pregnant?
because it's cute as hell, that's why.
but the problem is, it is only really cute on petite, elfish celebrities with dainty/pointy little facial features.
you see, i know this because i got this haircut when i was pregnant with ben.  i was feeling spontaneous, which is SO not me (that's how i know it was a hormone-induced decision).  and although i loved the haircut, a big, round, rapidly-growing pregnant lady is quite the opposite of an elfish celebrity. 
so to quench my hormonally charged need to drastically change my hair, i settled for bangs this time around.  




1 comment:

  1. I've been debating about getting a hair cut just like that but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to pull it off.

    ReplyDelete