being that it was our first week at home with a new baby, our days and nights sort of blurred together. here is a very general greatest hits for last week, written by a woman who has thought all day that it is sunday (although it is actually saturday). let's just say my brain is a tad bit....fuzzy.
1) visits from friends and family.
2) my momma's home-cooked meals
(melissa is so, so good at what she does.
4) adjusting to our new normal
5) the two-besties welcoming another into their fold. i love those guys.
6) crosby's first stroll around the block
can you tell by his expression how much he loved it?
7) kissing and sniffing and snuggling this one to death. cannot. get. enough.
8) trying to convince the big brother that the rules are still the same, our expectations are the same, and our love for him is the same. his little world has turned upside down and it breaks my heart. i find comfort in the fact that he loves his baby brother very much. it's now us he's unsure about.
p.s. bad news: i cannot drive until wednesday (boring).
good news: i can now tell my feet apart from my calves and ankles.
i put on a pair of non-maternity jeans (progress).
how was your week?
until next time,