2) i love nurses. i miss mine. patricia and casie were my favorites, and although i will never see them again, i will never forget them.
3) if the swelling in my feet and ankles doesn't go away soon, i need to either a) audition for a freakish medical reality show on tlc, or b) start to worry.
4) i am pissed my pain medicine makes me feel worse rather than better, because i still need it. hydrocodone and i used to get along so well, now not so much.
5) i now utter phrases i never thought would come out of my mouth in a million years. for example: "please stop licking your brother".
6) i never heed the advice, "nap while the baby naps". i blog while the baby naps.
7) my impatience will be the end of me. just a couple of weeks ago i was more than ready to have a baby even though it wasn't time yet. now that i have had him i am so, so, so ready to fit into my old clothes, stop swelling, hop on a treadmill, eat sushi, drink some beer, wear normal shoes, go on walks and outings with my three handsome men. i am crawling out of my skin. tick, tock, tick, tock.
8) turns out there was plenty of room in my heart to love both ben and crosby. so much so i feel like it might burst.
9) ben will be a great big brother. i can feel it in my bones.
10) rumor has it, cabbage helps slow down breast milk production. i'll spare you the details, but i may never be able to look at cole slaw the same way again.
what do you know for sure?