this week has been nutso. chris was out of town from friday to sunday, as were my parents, so the normal village i use to help raise my children were out-of-commission. so, different villagers stepped up to help this momma out. (thank you, villagers...you know who you are). we have celebrated chris' return by eating chocolate non-stop.
here's a peek:
1) this kid has already found the ONLY non-child-proofed cabinet in the kitchen. look at his face, he knows he is busted.
2) a baby shower for a dear friend from college. the baby's name will be luke ryan, but we like to call him craig-craig after his daddy :)
because i am lame, i only have one picture of luke ryan's momma...she's the one way in the back. sorry, em.
3) a pancake breakfast for my little guys.
below is my sous chef.
nothing says valentine's like pumpkin, christmas tree and heart-shaped pancakes.
of course this kid loves pancakes. he is made of them.
4) glow sticks from the target dollar bin + idea found on pinterest = a glowing bathtub and two ecstatic boys.
5) a party a ben's school.
6) chocolate cake baking.
7) unprompted backseat hand-holding. on valentine's day, no less.
8) vday lunch of champions (with daddy).
9) this heart arrived in the mail from our big boy.
10) i always knew that one day i would have children. and i would dress them in matching pajamas.
looking forward to a rescheduled valentine's date night.
how was your week? what are you looking forward to?
until next time,