y'all, to be totally honest, i just wasn't feeling the blog today. i didn't feel like trying to make my average week seem above average. i wasn't sure if anyone would read it or if anyone really cares. i mean, who cares if crosby is teething? don't all babies? see what i mean?
but just when i decided to put off this week's greatest hits until next week, i got an email from a friend of a friend telling me that she reads (and really likes) this little blog. you see, i am never 100% sure of who all reads this thing. i only know about my commenters (hi commenters!) and the occasional person who lets me know otherwise.
her email made my day. thank you for reading, all of you.
1) o.k. so maybe feeding the baby spaghetti wasn't the best ever idea, but it sure was entertaining.
2) a weekend that consisted of hanging with marse, running (yep, i'm still at it), and going to bed really early.
(he's not really crying. and i am not really evil for taking this picture.)
3) ooooh baby. my boo smoked ribs.
4) daddy's little helpers.
5) a school program that involved the chicken dance and one very happy little boy.
6) a father/son "round-up" at ben's school. he agreed to wearing boots, but not pants. you win some, you lose some.
7) this little green-eyed monster. i cannot keep up with him to save my life, but i don't mind because i am so, so in love with him.
looking forward to another family cook-off (i am a mighty fine taste tester).
how was your week? what are you looking forward to?
(one day someone will actually answer these questions :)
until next time,