*i think this one is lame and rather skip it entirely, but since i am a rule-follower to the worst degree, i'll do it anyway. ugh.
1) cockroaches. i can barely type it, i hate them so much. i have nightmares about them. for real.
2) being broke for-e-ver. (must be said like that kid from sandlot).
3) plane crashes. my brain can't help but go there at least once during a flight.
4) the dark. (i am much better about this one now that i am an adult, but it ruled my world when i was little. i would run as fast as i could down the long, dark hall from my room to my parents room. and once, my legs were asleep. it wasn't pretty.)
5) death. at age 30, i lost my grandfather. it rocked my world and i dread ever having to go through anything like that again.
6) my babies growing up and doing dumb shit that will majorly stress us out. think back to most of the teenage boys you used to know and you will understand my fear. let's just pray that they are the types that only care about harry potter and such.
7) someone hurting my babies.
8) running out of gas. i always wait until the very last minute to fill up.
that was dumb.
what are your fears?