* i am copying this challenge from the darling marli. if you don't read her blog, you should. she's charming.
1) i like school cafeteria food. especially the fish nuggets.
2) i took german in middle school, high school, and college. yep, that sure came in handy. ha.
3) i love art and i love children, but hated being an art teacher.
4) i challenge myself to guess a song's artist as fast as i can before they start to sing. i have been doing this for years and am pretty darn good at it.
5) as a kid i always wanted braces, glasses and a cast. never happened, thank goodness. i would even wear a fake retainer i made out of paper clips.
6) i don't wash my face or remove my make-up at night. i know, baaaaaaaaad.
7) i hate talking on the phone. not really a secret.
8) i still sleep with my baby blanket. real mature, i know.
9) i had a "boyfriend" for months in 5th grade, whom i exchanged gifts with but never spoke to. never. not once.
10) i want to be a back-up dancer in my next life.